KIP 9900 Wide Format Printer
The KIP 9900 System sets a new standard for top quality high demand printing of technical documents. The system delivers nonstop production levels with razor sharp line detail, superior half tones and smooth gradients while decreasing operational and ownership costs.
Key Touch Screen Interface Features:
- One-touch color copying to inkjet printers
- One-touch preset copy quality selection
- One-touch color scanning
- One-touch preset color scan quality selection
- One-touch job queue management
- One-touch system administration
Key Printing Features
- 22 ‘D’ size prints per minute
- Ultra-fast file processing and conversion times
- Network and web-based printing software with integrated image viewing
- AutoCAD® and Microsoft® Certified application drivers
- 600x 1800 dpi print resolution
- Advanced grayscale and fine line image enhancement
- Utilizes patented KIP High Definition Print Technology
Key Copying & Scanning Features
- Monochrome technicaldocument system
- Full color graphics, photos and renderings
- Advanced optical systems deliver pixel-perfect images
- Create copy sets from unlimited number of originals
- Direct color copies to a wide range of inkjet printers
- Closed-loop color calibration system ensures copy accuracy
- Preset quality selections for line, line/photo, and photo original types
KIP 9900 PRINT SYSTEMS
Achieve a new level of precision printing with technology found in the KIP 9900 that has redefined production standards. The KIP 9900 print unit provides the ability to reproduce the full spectrum of technical, engineering and architectural documents with complete accuracy and confidence at a print speed of 47 feet per minute.
Leverage the power of the KIP 9900 to meet the ever increasing demand for fast, high quality and cost effective wide format document reproduction.
- 22 ‘D’ size ‘A1′per min
- 1,320 ‘D’ size per hour
- 600 x 1800 DPI output resolution
- Advanced multi-thread processing
- Uniform cut length
- Utilizes KIP High Definition Print Technology with 100% toner efficiency
- Advanced fine line and grayscale image enhancement
- Integrated touch screen with superior user experience
KIP 9900 PRINT, COPY AND SCAN SYSTEMS
The KIP 9900 Production system features the ultimate in document workflow flexibility and efficiency. Coupled with the KIP 2300 camera based production scanner, the KIP 9900 Copy, Print and Scan system handles the full spectrum of monochrome and color scanning applications – making it ideal for technical imaging as well as full color graphics.
The KIP 9900 Production System provides the capability to scan to network PC’s, web based plan room applications, removable media drives at the touch screen user interface or a standard pc utilizing the included KIP 7.0 CPS Center software application suite.
- Featuring KIP Tru-Speed image data transfer – up to 5 times faster than USB 2.0
- Exceptional versatility with single or dual footprint configurations
- Thick rigid original support with automatic board sensing mode
- Create color copies directly to inkjet printers
- Supports a wide range of single and multi-page monochrome and color file formats
- Optional KIP Color Pro Software for professional grade color management
KIP 9900 with KIP 2300 High Production Scanner
The KIP 9900 printer may be combined with the KIP 2300 high production scanner to produce the ultimate high demand production system. Superior image quality is achieved through by a combination of advanced camera based image capture and new KIP Tru-Speed technology for extremely high speed data throughput with no system pauses or slow downs.
- Exceptionally durable construction ensures reliability for production environments
- Dual mode scanning with thick document support
- Create superior copies to inkjet printers and accurate scans from complex color originals
- True 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution – 24bit image capture
- High speed data transfer with KIP Tru Speed technology
- 12 month optical system warranty
KIP 7.0 Software Suite
KIP 7.0 software is the most complete solution designed specifically for wide format document management. The modular design of KIP 7.0 enables every organization to take advantage of print job creation and submittal tools via a web browser, PC or the KIP IPS touch screen. Administrators, Project Managers and IT professionals have the flexibility to print to any KIP system or provide printing access to external locations through the internet or corporate intranet. Each core KIP 7.0 application has new features that deliver significant productivity gains, strict security standards and heighten operational efficiency.
- Two-way real time printer status
- Internet browser based management and printing
- Unified accounting for copy, print, and scan functions
- Recall, modify, and reproduce past print jobs
- Automated E-mail reporting for printer status & use
KIP Color Pro Software
This optional software package delivers advanced copying and scanning features and also includes the ability to RIP files to print. KIP Color Pro software provides advanced color management features and professional image editing tools that allow you to perform difficult tasks easily and with consistent results from one job to the next.
- Total control of the copying process
- Full-featured scanning & archiving
- Open and RIP files to Inkjet
- Multiple KIP scanner and printer support
- Powerful tools to streamline usage
KIP 9900 Stacking Solutions
The KIP 9900 Series are compatible with a range of stacking solutions designed to deliver print output just the way you want it. From simple print catchers to intelligent online stacking systems, KIP solutions can be easily tailored to suit your exact needs, while maintaining the flexibility to grow as demands increase.
The KIPFold 9900 systems automate document finishing requirements by providing folding, stacking and collation in a compact design. The system is fully integrated with all KIP copying and printing applications and drivers to provide seamless workflow integration.
To schedule a sales consultation, request information or receive a competitive price quote, please call us at 1-800-491-8785 or complete a Contact Us form and we will contact you directly to discuss your wide format needs.